I'm very interested in reading, writing, and speaking Mandarin Chinese. I'm not exactly sure why this should be, but I do enjoy it.
Here are a couple of things I've put together for people learning Chinese::
· Chapter 1 verse 1 of of Confucius' Analects
· Zhuyin (a.k.a. bopomofo) chart with Pinyin
· Zhuyin chart without Pinyin
· Microsoft Word Template, with space for Zhuyin, Chinese, and English
· Good Things
Some other links you might like to examine:
· Zhongwen.com (Chinese Language)
· Unionway (Chinese Fonts)
· Yahoo! Chinese (requires Chinese Fonts on your system)
Here is an example of a character derivation:
Come back and visit, it changes every day.
Click on it for more information on the Chinese Language.
I study under Dr. Linda Wang. Let me
know if you would like to contact her.
Back to Home page